You're already certified and want to host a three-day training of running the objectively driven programs with your horses as the teachers?
Training, training and more training is the key to becoming an expert!
Use Your Facility. Work With Your Horses. Change People's Lives.
The reasons why you would want this world-renowned Global Certified Facilitator Three Day Hands-On Training Course to come to you besides seeing us in a person again…haha!
- Make money!! What? How? Get the organization that you want to work with to your facility! Bring them out during the three day face-to-face certification and they will be in with enthusiasm! 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm on Day One and Day Two of the course. You have the option of bringing groups for one or two days, it's all up to you. IF you want to do only one day, do Day Two instead.
- Get more in-depth training with running your programs and working with your horses. The second time through the programs gives you a completely different look and feel. You see the objectively driven exercises in a completely different way and retain that second training even more substantial than the first time that you felt like it was a whirlwind.
- We work with your horses. 4-6 horses that have life skills.
- During the exercise component of the course, you will work by the side of your instructors so you are clearly seeing the step-in moments that the horse has asked for one of us to step-in for. Hear what we ask and how we start the process of empowering your clients. Experiential learning at the max!
- Supply all peeps with water, coffee and tea. (EAL students). Your clients would need water only.
- Feed your instructors a nice and easy lunch.
- You get to hang out with us for a whole three days!
Send us the reasons why we should choose your facility to come to!
We will choose a few locations of our facilitators each year. Just click which year you are most interested in. We cannot come to everyone who applies as it’s through strategic planning and where our clients are asking for the most.
Here is the link to the supplies you probably already have created but these are a must to have.
You’ll also have to feed your instructors lunch in this incredible adventure. Otherwise we get hangry.