October 21 - October 26, 2022
Daily Start Time: 8:00 AM
Daily End Time: 4:15 PM
77 Baigent Road Pūkorokoro / Miranda 3576, New Zealand
WELCOME to your dream business of working with horses to help people move forward in their lives!
This Certification is broken down into;
- Chapter One Pre-work Course to complete prior to your course - from the comfort of own home
- Six-day in-person training on location
- And a one-day Post-course Business Training after you leave - from the comfort of own home
Are you ready to break ground with a game-changing equine-assisted learning certification?
Imagine having lifetime support for your entrepreneurial journey, PLUS understand how your horses communicate to have the most impact as a facilitator AND deepen/amplify their physical and emotional well-being!
You will receive Chapter One Pre-Work Day Course before you come to the in-person training - this must be completed prior to arriving. Once you're here, you'll engage in five full days of experiential learning, hands-on experience with the horses and theory training.
- You will receive Chapter One Pre-Work Course before you come to the in-person training - this must be completed prior to arriving.
- You will travel to HALO Horse Assisted Learning Opportunities for your training with your Certified Equine Connection Instructors. These are full days from 8am - 4:15pm.
- You will receive Post-Work Business Training so that you can apply what you've learned to your own business in the comfort of your own home. This way you can watch, rewind, and play continuously.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to learn from the best in the business, so don't miss out!