The online equine course will help you learn the theory portion of the extensive equine assisted learning business course. Then you can move on to the Hands On Learning portion to complete your hands on training when you are ready. All the business tools you need to succeed in the equine industry delivered by the Equine Connection - The Academy of Equine Assisted Learning Inc.
'Taking the online theory course before the five-day facilitator training with Equine Connection, helped the learning process for me immensely. I strongly recommend the same for anyone looking to get the most out of this facilitator training.' B Stone
Pay for course in full or use our payment plan interest free
$2997 (CDN) + GST 5%. A $1000 deposit gets you started!
- Payment plan available interest free
- IF you are from outside of Canada you save on the taxes
- Exchange rate from your US dollar to Canadian dollar is a tremendous savings! Ex: Course costs $2997 your cost in US dollars could be around $2197 = a SAVINGS of $800! Canadian dollar is weak so it’s a win-win for you. Click here to calculate USD to CDN at today's rate
If you are waiting for the perfect time to seize this opportunity, the time is NOW! Your dream careers starts with one click! You set the time to do your studies in your life. Your journey begins once you click the button.
What does the Online Theory Course cover?
- How to ‘Facilitate vs Teach’. Facilitating empowers individuals.
- Herd Rules, Understanding Herd Behaviour.
- Behaviour Modification through Facilitation.
- How People Learn through research already tested.
- It is All about the Horse. When they speak, we step in.
- Managing the conflict that occurs through client groups.
- How these objectively driven programs get to the result for your clients.
- How to work with happy horses in a more natural state so they are the teachers.
- How to facilitate through the teachable moments horses create for us.
Online Theory Includes:
- Instructor guidance throughout online course
- Equine Connection textbook
- Video’s that will help you understand how your programs are used and delivered with using the objectives embedded in all the programs
- Online training to prepare you for your hands-on learning and to increase your familiarity with the theory and structure behind the BuildingBlock™ course and its delivery.
This is a 15 week online training of theory which will prepare you for your next step of becoming an Equine Assisted Certification Facilitator. This is done at your own pace in the comfort of your own home. Learn all the theory behind Equine Assisted Learning, and how all the exercises work in this course. The designer of these amazing programs took all that’s been researched on how human beings learn, and all the research that’s been done on wild horses, and brought the two together to create experiential learning programs. These programs are designed to help human beings learn and understand the changes that they need to make within themselves. Equine Assisted Learning works, because it's not the people that are the teachers, it's the horses!
This online theory is FREE when you purchase and pay in full for your 5-day certified course PLUS you get the over 50 training video's for how to work your programs after the course. It's a savings to purchase altogether and then you can choose your course for the hands on training in the future.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a certification - you must complete the Hands On Training to be certified. Online course starts as soon as you click the button below.
When you are ready to begin your next journey in becoming a Certified Facilitator, you can pick which school location you would like to attend and then contact us and we can get you registered.
This will consist of attending a Certified Training Campus for the 5 day program in either;
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Stratford, Ontario, Canada
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- United States - Changes each year