The online equine course will help you learn the theory portion of the extensive equine assisted learning business course. Then you can move on to the Hands On Learning portion to complete your hands on training when you are ready. All the business tools you need to succeed in the equine industry delivered by the Equine Connection - The Academy of Equine Assisted Learning Inc.
Pay for the course in full or use our payment plan interest-free
$1997 (CDN). A $500 deposit gets you started!
- Payment plan available interest-free (once you've registered with the $500) your payment plan will be sent out to you to fill in. You get 5 months to pay off your full online course at $299.40/month in Canadian. Example, pay $500 in April and then your payments will be for May - September.
- The exchange rate from your US dollar to the Canadian dollar is tremendous saving! Ex: Course costs $1997 your cost in US dollars could be around $1490 = a SAVINGS of $500 when it's converted to your money! The Canadian dollar is weak so it’s a win-win for you.
If you are waiting for the perfect time to seize this opportunity, the time is NOW! Your dream career starts with one click! You set the time to do your studies in your life. Your journey begins once you click the button.
What does the Online Theory Course cover?
- How to ‘Facilitate vs Teach’. Facilitating empowers individuals.
- Herd Rules, Understanding Herd Behaviour.
- Behaviour Modification through Facilitation.
- How People Learn through research already tested.
- It is All about the Horse. When they speak, we step in.
- Managing the conflict that occurs through client groups.
- How these objectively driven programs get to the result for your clients.
- How to work with happy horses in a more natural state so they are the teachers.
- How to facilitate through the teachable moments horses create for us.
Online Theory Includes:
- Instructor guidance throughout online course
- Equine Connection textbook
- Online training to prepare you for your hands-on learning and to increase your familiarity with the theory and structure behind the BuildingBlock™ course and its delivery.
This is a 15-week online training of theory which will prepare you for your next step of becoming an Equine Assisted Certification Facilitator. This is done at your own pace in the comfort of your own home. Learn all the theory behind Equine Assisted Learning, and how all the exercises work in this course. The designer of these amazing programs took all that’s been researched on how human beings learn, and all the research that’s been done on wild horses, and brought the two together to create experiential learning programs. These programs are designed to help human beings learn and understand the changes that they need to make within themselves. Equine Assisted Learning works, because it's not the people that are the teachers, it's the horses!
This online theory is FREE when you purchase and pay in full for your 5-day certified course PLUS you get the over 50 training video's for how to work your programs after the course. It's a savings to purchase altogether and then you can choose your course for the hands-on training in the future.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a certification - you must complete the Hands-On Training to be certified. The online course starts as soon as you click the button below.
When you are ready to begin your next journey in becoming a Certified Facilitator, you can pick which school location you would like to attend and then contact us and we can get you registered.
This will consist of attending a Certified Training Campus;
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Stratford, Ontario, Canada
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- United States - Changes each year