What Do I Get With My Life-Changing Certification?
We are so glad to have you visiting with us today. One big question that you might have is, what the heck do I get with my amazing 'Certification Course?' We are specialists in going further than just a certification as we know to become an expert in your field it's continuous training no matter at what stage your business moves. There are a lot of different equine assisted courses out there but which one will make you soar? Which one will give you the how to? It's not just a course; it's a career with one-of-a-kind original business training with a quantum leap in understanding how your horse communicates clearly — reassurance in knowing your certification partners with one of the top-ranked universities, Equine Guelph, the horse owner’s Centre at the University of Guelph. You will work with our clients to see the results with every exercise you run. Communication training is included with this certification. We specialize in setting you up to help you customize who your clients will be and how to work with organizations in your area.
The bonus is FREE training for the life of your career. PLUS an Online Four Month Review Course after your 5 days because how can you be an expert only after 5 days? Welcome to a company that knows that if YOU are not successful, we are not either. Kari, the owner, started with nothing except a dream. She rented a piece of land outside and leased the horses to begin this purposeful career.
"Equine Assisted Learning Formula" is considerably different from any other equine guided program, and which is designed to produce consistent, desired and predictable outcomes when all 6 components of the formula are present.
The 6 Components:
- Establishing the foundation for understanding through a behaviour modifying module which includes self-evaluation, new skills learned, and specific behavioural choices as a result of increased self-awareness and personal accountability (relationship);
- Facilitating a curriculum; based on the theoretical foundations of behaviour modification;
- Incorporating the basic principles of operant conditioning, the program’s "Formula" becomes fully interactive, providing participants with an opportunity for engagement in experiential learning. Active participation paired with a positive response as it relates to a particular behaviour is observed to increase the occurrence of the learned behaviour over time (formula);
- Monitoring the horse’s response to the slightest change in the participant’s intention, emotion, and physical expression allows the facilitators to ‘read’ the participant when it may be otherwise impossible. In turn, the teaching strategies used by the facilitator can be adapted immediately to suit the participant’s responses. Working with the horse in this way provides a meaningful outcome for both the participant and facilitator (horse);
- Transferring observational cues related to the horse’s response from the facilitator to the participant builds skill in identifying and taking note of their intentions concerning the horse, altering their behaviours, and using these same techniques in their life beyond the confines of the arena. Through this experience, the participant develops a better understanding of the nature of the consequence for his or her actions (facilitation); and
- Evaluating the participant’s learning immediately following the arena experience builds personal accountability into the program. Accountability includes documentation of the arena experience and reflection of participant.