As seen on Disney’s The Family Channel. The effects of bullying on mental health can last a lifetime. Bullying is a damaging force that affects mental health in profound and long-lasting ways. Eradicate bullying through initiatives focused on skills, awareness, providing prevention strategies, and educating youth to stand up for themselves. You can make a lasting difference and impact!
Dedicated to helping Youth through interactive development programs. Essential skills are needed for the growth of a community. Using equine assisted activities introduce young people to the values that are expected from them in society and is one of the best ways of participating in the building of a stronger world.
The Famous Anti-Bullying Program can be yours! An objectively driven 8 week curriculum to combat bullying. Plus a workbook too!
USE THIS VIDEO FOR YOUR WEBSITE! REMEMBER WE ARE ONE TEAM SO IT DOESN’T MATTER THAT CAROLYN AND I ARE DOING THE VIDEO.
Product Features and What You Receive With Your Purchase:
- 5 New Eal Programs Descriptions. REMEMBER – these can be used for any additional programs you run with adults or youth to add to your business portfolio. You will use three of your 12-week curriculum exercises to accompany this anti-bullying curriculum. Use Starting the Journey, Circuit Training, and Silent Communication.
- 5 Professionally Designed Flip-charts.
- Objective Bookmarks to go with each of the new programs.
- Handouts to go with each of the new programs.
- Teacher Handouts to go with each of the new programs.
- Station Cards to go with each of the new programs.
- Marketing Flyer to hand out to networking clubs, trade shows or just around town. They are created and we put your name and website on them.
- Anti-Bullying Workbook a useful tool to use during your exercises and for a handout as they begin their journey of building skills to combat bullying. You can print off for your clients taking the workshop.
- Anti-Bullying Curriculum to hand out to your prospective clients and organizations.
- Leadership Quiz for clients to use during their learning.
- The Famous, As seen on Disney’s The Family Channel Video to market on social media platforms.